Stag Do Update

Greetings,

Due to the combined economic and time pressures of having to organise a wedding in 7 weeks, and general unavailability of people to go hillwalking I have decided to change my plans.

I am now planning to visit Snowdon in early April - probably the weekend of the 3rd, all are welcome for a bit of camping and mountains, maybe even some cakes...

If anyone would like to have a few a drinks before the wedding I was thinking of doing something relaxed on the 7th February. Can interested parties please let me know if they would be, well, interested.

Matt.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hello?!?!?! Is there a plan

Hello?!?!?!

Is there a plan for the 7th Feb then chap?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.